MemberCard Debit Card
PenFinancial’s MemberCard Debit Card lets you save money and get access to over 2,400 ABMs across Canada!
- Withdraw Cash (maximum of $500 per day) from any one of PenFinancial’s ABM locations
- INTERAC® Direct Payment to pay for purchases.
- Check your account balances
- Transfer cash between your accounts
- Make utility bill payments at select ABMs
- Deposit cash and cheques to your accounts
Interac® Point of Sale Direct Payment Purchases
Interac® Direct Payment is a service that allows PenFinancial Credit Union members to use their Debit Cards to pay for purchases directly from their chequing or savings accounts.
It is convenient, very easy to use with your Personal Identification Number and is now more widely used than cash.
*You can withdraw up to $1,000 per day with your PenFinancial Credit Union Member Card at point of sale locations.
Note: ABM and point-of-sale proprietors may surcharge for the use of their machines.